Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Meeting Mick Foley (20120224)

Friday night was a great night! An alsome night! But I will start at the beginning!
The Funkasaurus Gets Foleyed
A few moths ago I saw on twitter that Mick Foley was doing a stand up tour and I thought, WOW thats different, he has been a great wrestler, I have read 2 of his books and I have always thought he was a funny man. A few weeks later I see that he is coming over to the UK for part of this stand up tour!! 

I was gutted that I missed it in November but then I saw that he was coming back in the new year... The VERY week between my Dads and Mums bday's. I saw this as fate as the only person I would go with would be my Dad who got me into wrestling when I was a kid.

Daddy-O & Mick

I had given my dad clues but he did not work it out till he was in the building and a smile just popped up on his face, I was so happy that he was smiling like a kid. After a little bit of queuing we got to meet the legend that is Hardcore, we got to say hello and a signed shirt as well, I got the pic for dad(see top image) but when it got to mine there was an issue with the flash(It did not go off) So if did not look great but dads was the most important one as I saw it.

The show was really good and the support acts were big fans so they just loved getting to do gags they just cant do on any other gig. The man himself was alot better then i thought, Now I am not saying that my expectations where low, they where high, but he both met and flew right by them. during the event my dad felt bad for me not getting a good pic he asked the MC if it was cool if i got another go at the end of the show, Shockingly he not only said yes but we could come back after the show and try it again! So I made sure that the camera worked fine this time around.

2nd Time Lucky
As my family say, "You don't ask, You don't get" Thanks for asking dad, it was very sweet of you!
Now if you would like to see all the pics from this event, Click this LINK!

1 comment:

  1. i have allways told my sons two things.the worst thing they can say is no and that good manners cost nothing.daddio

    ReplyDelete