Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Lets Start With Tues

Lets start at the start of the week.... Aka Tuesday lol!

As you guys know every Tuesday is spits for me, But It was also my Dads 59th birthday so I knew it was going to be a long one for me. We got to my folks place around about 15.30 and had a really short but nice time. Dad was really happy and  I got to get the tickets to my dads surprise pressy. 


To make things even more fun was I was carrying my whole kit bag as I needed it for later in the night, including my tripod but had to cross most of London with it all. 

I ended up having fun at spits and bumped into a few friends on rote (I never meet anyone I know in London let alone 3 of them at different points). I did some video and got some more tips from the guys how shoot videos a lot more than me...


I was really happy with this video, but this will be my last for a little while, my life's just to busy and this week I want to just spin! Talking of spinning, I got given a new staff from a friend for a really great price so Thanks dude. My glow staff should last a little longer thanks to you hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment