Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Bubble Tea?

If you just read the title you would probably be thinking what I thought when I was told we would be going to check out this place!

Fluff had been with K and Queenie to the place a few days back but we had seen it on our random travels in London. I loved the place and the vib in there BUT and this is a big smelly butt. I did not really like it! 

I got a Banana Milk shake with the normal bubbles and for over £5, It really did not go down well. Fluffs was better. She had a HOT carmel with yogurt bubbles, But being hot made it even more sweet and too sweet for her... Yea it kinda blew but it was a lot of fun and I have always loved doing something different!

you can find them at Boba Jam (102 Shaftesbury Avenue, W1D 5EJ) but they dont have a full site yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment