Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 21 February 2012

I love Tech!!

I know this is not going to be a shock to anyone that reads this but I really really do!
Take this image I shot at BVE!

Green screens... Good?

Now, A little back story... 
This was a stand at last weeks BVE, It is a tech demo of some software that they were selling. The idea was that you can have multi feeds coming into a computer, Audio/Video and feeds from outside the studio. 

She was sitting on a stall with a screen and keyboard in front of her, and a green screen behind her. This software would take the feeds from 3 cameras, and cut her out past her in on the "news" set, add effect including shadows, reflections and a lot more things that I did not understand.

The screen above her head is the finished look, all done in real time and it really looked amazing!

1 comment: