Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Aug Beach Burn



Last Friday was a full moon and my readers know what happens on a Full Moon 

FIRE SPIN!

Yes Alex Lee has magical from the stars had put together another beach burn on the south bank of the themes.



There is not much to tell you about this event that I have not said before, loads of spinners, a few watchers and a shit tone of fire. Everyone got together for a mass burn with everyone firering up at the same time... LOTS OF FIRE!


As normail I had some photography gear with me but this time I really was not that happy with my images, There was only one that I left the beach thinking that was an amazing shot! That is the images below with Dye and a burn off... Shot with no flash using my 50mm F1.4




Full set of images are on the site and on FaceBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment