Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 20 September 2012

Ylvas 30th Birthday

Ok I just had a look and I had not posted in over a week, A very crazy week and one of the things in that week was Fluffs 30th birthday. 



We had a friend stay over for the weekend - Joe. So we had an extra set of hands to help sort some bits out ot at least keep Fluff busy!

I AM Joe indeed 

So the 3 of us went into Camden town to get something to eat and drink. Then off to Happy-Streets for a serprize sushi making night! After a little last min running around we had all the bits needed to make as much sushi as all of us could eat!!

SO... MUCH... SUSHI!
All the girls got dressed up and made a sushi night even more magical

All the girls, All dressed up

Kiks scared the hell outa me with them contacts

Amazing cake by Queenie



The full set of images are on this LINK


I am still to get around to doing the images from the birthday drink that took place on the sat so they should be up in the next few days I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment