Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 20 September 2012

Lemsip & Pugs

I hate being ill, I really really do! Most of the time i push it to one side and go about my life. This normally leads to me having the flu for around about 4 to 6 weeks, This time I took a day off - slept in late and Fluff kept me in tea and Lemsip. 


I really hate wasting a day as I really don't get much spare time these days with 2 jobs, family seeing my friends and all the house hold things that we all have to do... So I spent the day (in bed) empting the laptop so I can re-format it. 

Today I had to go out to grab some bits for tomorrow (My nephew 2nd birthday) and it felt nice to have some fresh air, still feeling a little shitty I popped into the new Primark up west. Normal stuff really but it just means that I can pop in there much more easyer then the one in Marble arch.

I got myself a new top and a pocket watch (below). Don't ask I just think pugs are really funny so I just had to grab it... Things like this make me smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment