Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Birthday drinks and spins

Last Saturday was a new friend of mines birthday, We met at Frantics 15th but I do believe that we had bumped into each other at spits one week as well... She is a really sweet and lovely lady and invited me to bring in her new year.



Fast forward to this weekend and I'm heading up to Clapham common for drinks, poi and a little shooting. We only stayed at the bar for a short while and soon headed over to the park for some spinning action, The sun was setting and I had to be going soon so I got some pics said my good buys and headed for the tube.



I had a drinks date with Fluff in town of witch was alot of fun, we ended up in a bar that we went when we first got together, we chatted and laughed and I almost did not want to leave but I had told my friends I would return.



I did return and boy was I happy I did, most of the crew from the common had found them selfs at its after party (I know what a shock), and it was one epic night of fun, with a few freak outs and alot of drink later I left with a smile on my face and sooo many great memory's in my head.



Thanks guys for a really amazing day and night, you made me feel like a 19 year old again!




As always full set of images are on the site! LINK.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos, beautiful people! You have a good time there and that's cool!

    ReplyDelete