Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 22 September 2012

Head Shots!

This weekend I have 2 shoots happening. The 1st is filming a good friend for some promotion work... Yes Yes the people that know me, know I dont shoot video often but this is not cos I don't like shooting video - its that my computer cant take the file size that my Canon 7d kicks out at 1080p.

The 2nd shoot is for another friend, an actor. I met her a few moths back and we get along really well. 
She asked me a while back if I could shoot some head shots for her... Of course I can I said.

Now I have done a few shoots (not tooting my own horn) but I have never gone just for head shots, I love doing something new and different so I will always jump at the chance at doing new things. 

Now with my shooting work I always try to get a feel of the person, a movement or something to tell a story... The easiest way is to shoot the eyes, they are the window to the sole and make the image say something.

Here are a few images I grab from the web and all have something to say... Have a look and have a think what each image says to you.

Its all about the eyes!

I love the use of hands in this shot, 

A very soft look but tack sharp eyes

There is a feel to this image I just love

A simple shot that tells a story
The images on this blog are not mine but you can find them on a google search.

I did find this great video on youtube from B&H (US version of our Jessops) 


I am really looking forward to this shoot and I have a feeling, if all goes well, I can see this is a type photography becoming a regular part of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment