Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 22 March 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (DAY2)

Today I woke up feeling like shit, Think spending a day in wet jeans is coming back to haunt me. Feeling cold, runny noise and a headache is not the best way to spend a Monday.

One good thing is that I could play all day on Bad Company 2, Well I say all day, I did not get outa my womb(bed) till 16.30. So I got a few hours just playing the single player witch I have to say is a little rubbish, nothing that terrible just the bad script and the fellow N.P.Cs (non-player character) are just boring. I find it hard to care about them. Cut scene every few feet that kill the flow. I Think I'm nearly at the end now and after only playing for about 6 hours total, I'm happy I rented it and did not buy it.

I'm still looking forward to playing more of the multi-player, Its fun and different if you are a little bornd with COD4 and getting your arss handed to you by a 12 year old in Iona. Then this is as good as any to take your mind off killing an American youth.
Some tips if you wanna play online, its about team work on this game, no lone wolf shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment