Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 29 March 2010

Fire Poi In the Car Park

So out I went, down the stares with the staff and the fuel. This is the 1st time i have burn this staff and boy did I like it. Some of the African Christians that live upstairs was coming back from church with that long white robs and head dresses pulled up in a car, waited till i finished before leaving the car. Funny cos without me seeing, they had left again and after I finished another burn they came out of the car again.

Something tells me they think I'm the DEVIL playing with fire or something, other came, passed and looked back again. I don't think that normal people have seen fire dancing before. Loads fun with just my headphones in and nothing to brother me

This it the song that I had running around my Ipod...Enjoy

No Pics for this one, sorry but this was just me doing it, no one watching (Apart from the little girl that made hir dad wait in the door to watch)


No comments:

Post a Comment