Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 21 March 2010

Dragon Age: Origins Review part2

After just talking to a friend about Dragon Age, I remember that I only do an by the hour review of it, now I have played some more I have some more to say.

I've now done the starting mission for the City Elf, the Woodland Elf then Dwarf Noble and theHuman Mage. Only have the land Dwarf and the human noble left.

I do have to say that I have only got to the 1st REAL mission as I have to take the game back tomorrow to blockbusters or i would have played it more. As the story is all the same apart from the starting Missions.

Saying that I would love to get the game at a later date, to do the rest of the story and I might even rent it again if they don't have Bad Company 2. If not then i'll pick it up once its doped to a nice price

Yahtzee has the right idea about this game but Its not to bad, play and jidge for yourself but if your into long RPG games from BioWare Then you will enjoy this one

Yahtzee LINK


No comments:

Post a Comment