Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 4 March 2010

Funny What music can do for you

You might think I'm crazy or just off my rocker but when I was young. In this young state I watched a movie that I was not proud of but I watched it anyways.

Striptease stared Demi Moore with a story line about a mother trying to get her daughter back and working are a exotic dancer but it had lots of titties, Why else would you watch this movie?But in one scene it had the complete opposite reaction to me. The song and the dance was just so normal and natural, It was happy without being sexual.


Little bird by Annie Lennox, some of you might know it but some might not. I was just lissening to a Album I got from the net, This Dance CD had a remix of this song and it took me right back to my room at my foster mums. Funny how things work but I just watched that scene again and its still got that free kinda feeling.

Maybe my mind just does not work the same as most guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment