Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 18 March 2010

Dragon Age: Origins

Where to start...

1st off this is a 20 plus hour RPG so im ONLY going on the hour that I have played.
This is from the same guys that made Mass Effect and many other great classic games. BioWare is know for its great writing and coming from such games as knights of the old republic and Baldur's Gate. You expect some things, one of them things for me is my charter talking. You chose a response to someone talking to you and then they talk. Without you saying a thing, it kinda fucks with your immersion.

The Combat is the same out of knights of the old republic in witch you miss most of the strike with a sword or shots with the bow. After Mass Effects game play i through we had moved on by this point.

Story: Well after only an hour I have completed the 1st part of the game, 10 points for each of the rase in the game, Man Elth and a dwarf

Im renting this game till Monday so I'm going to try and play as much as possible till then. I do have to say that it was not my 1st choice in block busters. That was Battlefield: Bad Company 2 but as that was out i got this one. Saying that I am thinking of buying it once it comes down a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment