Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 29 March 2010

A day of smoking and Promises

This morning I really felt like shit, a high fever that keeped my awake more of the night. Then I got up and out fast as I needed to drop off some DVDs/Games to Blockbusters. (why do you rent 2 movies when you never get the watch both)

On the way home I had a few smokes, Something that I have been doing a little to often of late. With a lot of stress going on in my life I have been smoking a few fags something that I'm planing to cut down and im going to be working on cutting it out completely.

After a little talk with fluff about this one thing........... We had a nice sit down and a chat about loads random thing, it felt really nice to chat and just get some things off my chest. Then in a very round about way(not saying it at all), She talked me into spinning the fire staff.

Inglorious Bastards will have to wait for another week

No comments:

Post a Comment