Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 29 March 2010

Monday shooting

Another day another night with no sleep, but I had to get up, I have a promise to keep.

Today was the day of the Happy Street shoot. A friend of mine is a singer/songwriter. Shes happy smiley and always thinks the best of people, someone who is great to be around so I was looking forward to working with her.

We headed up to Richmond at 09.00, anyone who knows me knows that just like my father I don't do mornings! But with my tea and fluff making me smile I took the day with both hands.

The Bigham Hotel was the location and at the shoot we had a Pro (Louise May) with a nice kit and loads helpful tips, a semi-pro and me, as well as fluff to help director. The sun was kinda shinning through the window but I love shooting on gray days, It defuses the light and give a lovely light.

My Job today was to assistant and to take behind the scenes photos of the shoot. The photos from my side of things wil be up soon on my site soon.(LINK)

No comments:

Post a Comment