Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 8 March 2010

Long Live The Next Phone

Today its died.

3 years ago I went out on my little flat in Stockholm on the mission to get myself a new phone. I wanted the white one... you know that cute one that looks hard and soft at the same time (waiting on a friend to get the model number).

I ended up leaving with the Sony Ericsson W610i.
  • Black and orange
  • 2mp camera
  • MP3 Player
  • 512MB in/Memory
  • some more crap
But alas Tonight its gone,
In the shops I tried to call Fluff, and it had crashed.
Then she tried calling me. crashed!
Chatting to 2 different friends. crashed!
Alarms. crashed!
Alarms goes off, turn it off and the vibration is still going off, while its crashed!

Now the little shit will not even turn on. It only needed to last one more month!
One more frigging month till I got pained again to get my iPhone and it had to die now

No comments:

Post a Comment