Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 20 March 2010

Friends & Wrestling

Today Was a kinda random friends day in the end, DNBX and Puss&BootS popped around tonight, I got to pop into my tattoo artiest for the 1st time since i got my ink.

Got to have a little chat with my friends and a shit load of teas(Makes everything better).

Now im watching last years Wrestle-mania (25), We have the Undertaker Vs My hero Shawn Michaels. It was just a great fight, both men could have won at any moment but it just did not end, For the ones that dont know- Undertaker has never lost at Wrestle-mania, his 17-0 after beating Shawn last year. This Year its happening again, Difference this time its the 17-0 streak of the Undertaker Vs the 25 year long career of Shawn Michaels.

Watch Next Sundays to find out and I dont care who you are.... This ones going to top the whole event and who ever watch, will be on the edge of the seat

1 comment:

  1. This was absolutely amazing! One of, if not, the best matches I have ever see in my life!

    After watching the dull and boring match, if one could call it that, between Vince and Bret *ahem* The Hart Family. It nearly made me turn my back on WWE, lucky they still have the legendary Undertaker. FYI - he has been wrestling for longer than what I've been alive and an all time fav of my mom too!

    ReplyDelete