Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Pendulum Shoot!!

9 in the morning! I dont do morning but I was up and out of the house on time. My route was Camberwell - Vauxhall - Euston - Bromley by Bow. Wow that was fun getting there. 3 Mills Studios(Above) Is kinda on an island and looks like something you would see in Oliver Twist movie.

After getting through make up and a bit of sorting out in the studio, The filming started! Then it was time to get wet... VERY wet! About 60 people Moshing with water pouring all over us from a sprinkler. Soaking wet and dripping we went out to lunch, thank god the sun was shinning so we could dry off a little. Being one of the 12 featured extras I was up again in the next bit, same as before but with a much closer shot but with only 12 of us moshing the big wind machine was alot harder and then the water alot faster.

All in all I had a reallygreat time and met some really cool people, I hope that I can do something like that again some time. The vid should be out the end of next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment