Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 4 March 2010

A better way to wake up in the morning

Got a new toy today, Remember my blog on using my iPod as an alarm?

Well to do this i had to leave my speakers on all night, there only little ones but i dint like leaving anyting on and using power, saving the plaint and all. Well Fluff was going to get me Bayonetta from Morrisons, They had it on the Xbox for only £26.99.

Shame we got down there and they had sold out, Want a sucky thing! It was going to be my late Valentin's day... sad skinny. So today I went up to London and got something a little different.

Its a Dock with a simple trick. It charges the iPod and using the software on the pod to become an alarm clock. Waking you up with your own playlists.

Now I'm going to have make some playlists to wake me up.... I'm open to offers to turns?

Please send comments and Ill put them on to think of you in the morning lol

No comments:

Post a Comment