Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 18 May 2012

EA gets is Achievement!


The Consumerist (a consumer based website) voted EA the WORST COMPANY IN AMERICA!


LINK.

Yes, the country that has had some of the nastiest company's in the world, and has some of the worst banks that are only money driven (the profit motive) as well as the cause of the world wide recession came after the once adored and highly beloved Electronic Arts.

"After more than 250,000 votes, Consumerist readers ultimately decided that the type of greed exhibited by EA, which is supposed to be making the world a more fun place, is worse than Bank of America's avarice, which some would argue is the entire point of operating a bank."

WOW, And I through I was going over the top saying that Battlefield 3 was going to be my last EA game... Dont get me started with them, lets just say that I popped BF3 into my xbox the other day to play the SINGLE PLAYER and I could not play the SINGLE PLAYER because the SINGLE PLAYER could not connect to EA Online...


 FOR THE SINGLE PLAYER

No comments:

Post a Comment