Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Not The Event...New Glass!


Ok so I am skipping the event on this one... Don't worry it will come. Unless your reading these blogs in order of date and I have already posted the event blog, Just roll with it people.


You have heard me go one and on about a new lens and last week on Thursday it arrived and I went out to have a play with this shocking amount of view! I headed up to Camden to shoot some wide open cool looking things. Trouble was that weather was a little wet and unlike my 24-70 this lens is not weather sealed.

Anyways I had a really short trip out with getting everything ready for the shoot on sat that I only got a few images... You know the drill, use this LINK to see the full pics or just see the images below!

No comments:

Post a Comment