Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 3 May 2012

Finally there live!


I posted a while back about doing a shoot with my friend and her sister while she was over from Germany... Well a month later I have finished the images passed them on and (after giving them the images) I have posting some of them on my site.

The shoot was a 2 stage shoot, 1 on location and 1 high key in my studio (Aka the MSC). The location was the bridges under Waterloo, Yes I have done it before but after seeing the images with the WaterLoo Jack Shoot my friend feel in love with that spot. Well its not the same spot but the same road in south east London.


The 2nd stage was at the flat and after borrowing a 2nd speedlight from another friend we set up. I had 2 assistants for the shoot.. I know 2 of them! The 2nd was not really a photography assistants but one that did everything else like cook and grab drink and all that. Its really good to have friends sometimes.

So it ended with me, 2 hot Germans girls and 2 hot Swedish girls... I am a really lucky man sometimes hehe

Anyways the images took a while to work out as I was not used to having 2 lights (And I don't think that I will till I get another one for myself) 





ANYWAYS..... 
There is a like to some of the images on my site and some that will not be made live there just for the clients.
LINK to the images can be found HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment