Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Twist presents..Music of the Gods (20120506)


With a Bank Holiday always comes a Sunday night rave! Something about being out so late on a Monday morning always makes me smile and I was free of work to really enjoy myself.

I was told about this event the other week by a good friend and it looked to be a good night out. The event was Twist at Club Colosseum. It was my 1st time at the club but I am an old hat at Twist, Twist started out as an after party event in Vauxhall. Many a morning I headed up to Twist for some post rave dancing and many of my old school rave buddies spent many an hour on its smoky dance floors.

This was not there 1st night event they have had but it was a really good one, as the tag line said "Music of the Gods"


Now there will be some images going up on my site later but for now there only on facebook, to see them check out my page SKINS ELLIOTT PHOTOGRAPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment