Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 29 November 2012

A reason to live

NO NO NO!!

I dont mean something like that, I have an issue with waking up.

Last night i went to bed at around 1am - very early for me as i normally go to bed around 6am but I still have only just got out of bed and it 16.00.

I just dont have a reason to get up in the mornings,Now if I'm meeting someone or I have something to do I am much better but on a normal day I just cant pull myself out of the little hole that is my bed. Is this something to do with my body clock or something to do with my life right now?

One way or another I need to change this, I know I do but I just have no reason too. Even as im writing this blog from bed I am thinking should I just tun out the light and get more sleep, its like a drug sometimes but I just cant pull myself away from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment