Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 30 November 2012

Some Friends You Lose

Tonight I through I would start work on my CV, I need to get a new job soon as this one is really starting to effect both my life and my brain. the hours suck and I miss alot of the things happening around me and lets not get started on the content.

Any ways, while writing this CV I used a new template with in MS word and i came across a little problem  There was not enough fields for all of the jobs I wanted to include. I asked a friend who has always know about these kind of tech issues, I understand that she does not know everything but something has bugged me with the way that she said she would not help.

Maybe this is just me being para or something but with everything that has happened of late between me and my now ex, I wounder if she has chose her side and stuck to it. I cant blame her for this as after all she has been friends with Fluff a hell of a lot longer then mine. 

I guess I should expect this with everything thats happening and it is likely that this is just me thinking that cos I expect it. 

But sometimes I just think to much and place things that are not there... then again most of the time I am right.


No comments:

Post a Comment