Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Shooting Lightning!

Today I had a shoot with a very good friend of mine, but this shoot was not for her - It was for a gym opening soon in central London. 

The brief was to shoot her jogging or stretching with a backdrop of London Landmarks, Small trouble is that it was FUCKING frizzing today and the wind was way up off the river, We tried a few places along the water frount but could not get what we were looking for, We moved up to St Pauls and popped into Starbucks for some feaker (coffee). 

After a few different set up I think we got some ok images and then I got a really nice one that I liked (below). My friend loves the deep and gritty look of HDR so I have edited this to suit.


Then we moved down to the bridge between St. Pauls and the Tate (The Millennium Bridge) and I think we really go some good running images there. Trouble is that I know have no energy to speck of as I have not had that much sleep this weekend and I have spent that last few hours finishing off the Twist images.

So its bed for me now and tomorrow I have spits and finishing the images from today's running shoot!


No comments:

Post a Comment