Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 30 November 2012

Only a few Clicks

So when should I remove it... 

This has been a sore spot and it feels weird even think about it but It has to come off in the end... Funny that now its all over that removing the silly little thing on facebook means so much. 

Ending a relationship status should be a simple click away but making that click seems to mean so much. Every time I see it on my page it brings back memories... The good and the bad. Should I wait till the end of the year like we said or should I just click and be done with it.

I will think on it a little longer but one day when ive done a bottle of jack and sung our song a million times, raised my fingers and said my goodbyes... maybe on that day it will go, Just right now... im not ready to say that goodbye yet


No comments:

Post a Comment