Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 11 November 2012

Someone 4ife

This has been one very interesting weekend...

A ring at the door and she was back, so tiny and small I had almost forgot. Bag up and coat off but it might as well been a time machine rolling back the clocks. She was here, the real one and only. What a difference a few weeks away from it all can do for a person.

Things have changed and I must change with them, hope springs eternal and gives me the chance to have what I wish... We shall see where this new road leads and I think it might end with something amazing!

PMI THROUGH THE ROOF!

Thank you so much for this, thank you for being the one that has not left me alone and most of all... Thank you for becoming you, again <3

No comments:

Post a Comment