Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 22 November 2012

Something to Remember!

Every blog starts as a blank cavers .. And then you fill it with colour, red in passion, pink for love and black for hurt, of late my blogs have been very dark and black with some flashes of red and pink.

This have not just been my blogs but my life of late as well, bits of love and passion mixed with a hole lot of deep thinking and emo thoughts.


I do feel like  have been jumping from one thing to another, from one extrema to the other and it is starting to wan on me now. Today I think I just sorted out one thing in my life, not that its finished but I think it is now understood what is happening from the rest of this year.

If that is a good thing or not is something to be decided later but as she said 
"We cant make decisions yet so - let us not!"



Something will return in time and me being me it will take me in full, but I right now dont wish for it as I want some time by myself, time to heal and time to love myself again before giving it to another. Time is a great healer and I want to give it its chance to work! Thought can be as powerfull as any message platform out there, Thats something to remember!

I remember the good times, and they will paint over the black, They always do!

No comments:

Post a Comment