Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Close Up 4 Piece Filter Kit

Last week I got some new bits, one was a new set of Nunchaku and the other was a
Close Up 4 Piece Filter Kit.

I got them in the post on Saturday and tonight I have been having a little play. Nothing much but just checking the kit out.

Now I have a few pics to show you, The 1st is an image taken of my Stan, with my 50mm 1.4 shot at f4 to give you an idea of the closest I can get with this lens!


The next set of images are taken with each filer placed on the end of the lens to give you an idea of how close you can get with this kit!


Now This came with the case, fits nice and flat into a camera bag and for only £12.00 its far cheaper then getting a macro lens (Yes a true macro will always be better and one day I will own one)



Here is the Amazon LINK I got this from, my 50mm 1.4 is a 58 filter so you will have to get one for your lens in the right size, It should say on the lens but you can always look on line for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment