Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 8 March 2013

Something For Gamers 2 Think About...

I was just reading through some of the blogs I follow... And this vid made me think


Now I have always been a gamer and this is something that I have never really though about, Trouble is that I always played as a girl when given a choice.   

I tend to get games that have a powerful female protagonist like Portal, Bayonetta, Mass Effect, Fall Out 3 as well as many others. But the view of women in games does tend to follow a very wrong path.

I would like to see more games with a female lead and not just for sexual reason see Lollipop Chainsaw and the peace of shit DOA Extrema. I will try to post the 2nd video when it comes onto Youtube but till then check out Feminist Frequency Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment