Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Monday 18 March 2013

Inception (20130316)


As some of you might know I started dome some work for CoreMag and ClubOver Load with some of my event shooting...

Well a few weeks back I was asked to cover an event from the person who got me both of them jobs... So of course I said yes. The event was Inception, @ Hidden (my most hated club in London). The event itself was pretty good, music and croud was there but there was something lacking a little, This was a cheryity event and as suck I dont think must people paid for entry and with free entry you lack the punch of "I MUST HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!"

I think that showed, there was not as much bounce as there should have been in the club, worst of all I really dont think I did a very good job with my photography as well. I have just finished the edits and there better that I through at the time but still, I feel bad for letting my Friend down who has done so much for me.

The night before I took some really nice images at the burn and I think it might have burned me out.


Here are some of the images - You guys get 1st peak before they go onto facebook tomorrow












For the rest of the images use this LINK.



No comments:

Post a Comment