Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 7 March 2013

The Killers LIVE!!

As some of you know last weekend I went over to Sweden to see the Killers... I went along to the conset with Fluff and as normal I had my camera with me.


Trouble is that some places dont let you take cameras in, This happened when I saw the streets a few years back, This time they forst me to put my  gear into the coat room (Something I am not happen about) but what makes it worse is that they only took people with Dslrs... They did not take anyones compacks or phones - No once again the people that take good photos are getting screwed again. 


But I was not going to let this little detail mes up with my night so I just made sure I took Loads of pics using my iPhone (Fuck You system!). As it was only my phone the pics came out a little shit BUT I still could take some vids and these videos I have now posted on Youtube as both memories for me and the fluffy one. But a little RAR at the system as well


One trouble with this gig was it was not very smooth, Yes we got in to the venue pretty fast as it was very cold outside but we ended up sitting around for a good 30mins before anything started


The warm up band was not to bad, it did get me in the mood to rock but the gap between the warm up and The Killers was over 45mins, So by the time they came on everyone was cold and a little bored, Then When they did come on, there 1st song - Mr Brightside (my fav) was done with the all the house lights still on.


That little thig being said... This was by far the best conset I have been to, the music was well balanced and the vibe was amazing! The band kicked ass the crow could  have been a little more into it but I was with the only person I wanted to be with and we had a fucking blast!


Thanks for letting me come over and crash  4ife

No comments:

Post a Comment