Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 1 March 2013

The Swedish adventurer


Right now im sitting in a swedish coffee shop... Well its a starbucks but hay thats not the point.

I have my lapptop on my lap, and a chi in my hand, This is my 1st time in Sweden since last summer and I really am looking forward to an amazing weekend. To spend some time with Fluff and the family, to rock out to the killers and to just have a blast. 

This might be my only blog from sweden itself but I do think that when I get back I will have somethingg to tell and I am really looking forward to living in the moment with someone I loved spending so much time with not that long ago... 


Lets hope this is a weekend to remember and not a wreckend to forget - Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment