Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Adobe Lightroom 4 Beta

Guess what guys...

Adobe is launching the beta for the new Lioghtroom and you can jump on it right now.

I just watched a clip from Adam Lerner on youtube (Video below) and it does look good, there are some bits like Photo book creation more noise reduction & Location-based organization (If you have the GPS on/in the camera).

The 2 things that stand out to me is both a video editing sute as well as a White balance brush.

Anyways... I think I might try it out in the next few days but as I am already low on memory on this computer I might have to leave it for now. If you wish to jump on this beta you can use this LINK and please let me know what you think of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment