Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 19 January 2012

Shelter Me (20120114)

Shelter Me is an event that happens every year, A free event with all the money going to Shelter, a Charity to help home the home-less people and last year raised over £500.00

But (yes I am using the BUT word) is was not such a good night for me, I had a really long day before hand and was talked into going by a friend. A friend that did not turn up to the event so I was there all by myself.


I was looking forward to going and using my new camera but my new flash had not turned up yet so I had to use my old camera (Sony A300). After using my Canon for the last 2 months, Saying that I had to get used to my old set-up was an under statement!

So with the photography not going the way that I liked, friends not showing up and to add even more to the bed vibes... I got a massive headache that took 3 days to go away!

Anyways, My gallerys are live both on the site and DSI so check them out if you wish but they are not my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment