Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 22 January 2012

Happy Birthday LRE - RIP!


Today was the 21st and that is a day in my family that comes with both good and bad memorys

This was my oldest brothers birthday. Lewis was born 15.30 on the 21/1/1980 and was the 1st born of my parents 3 sons. He had cardio dismorthey (a hole in the heart) and was only given a 50% chance he would see his 3rd birthday and would not live till his fifth.

But my brother being the stubbed little shit he would later be know for lived way pasted his 5th and stayed till his 25th just to spite the doctors, Living long enough to look after his 2 little brothers, making sure that they got through care and see the men they became. Having a son of his own little Charlie, who is the spit of him in both looks and attitude, He also stay around long enough to hold his 1st nephew (Connor) before passing a week later.


Now every year, on his birthday my family meet to let a balloon go with a message to him, say a few words and then have a drink in his name.

LRE, Ronny, Lewis, Brother... Love you

3 comments:

  1. I never realised. from now on I'll lift a glass for your Brother on the 21st too when I'm celebrating my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely tribute chris to a true legend we will love and miss him always x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely picture & tribute! He ould of been proud <3 xx

    ReplyDelete