Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 14 January 2012

Flashie New Toy

I know some of you are bored of hearing about things im going to get and with camera stuff at the top of the list I am sure your going to hate this blog as well....

But as you are still reading my blog after almost a full year of my chatting about Canon this and L lens that I am taking it that I cant put you off.

Ok ok, Tomorrow(or on monday) I will be ordering my new flash for my camera.
As a Strobe (a photography that loves using flash) I plan on getting a few speedlights, but this 1st one I'm getting is the badboy Flash, the others will be smaller and cheaper... but will all be controlled by this one bit of gear!

Canon EX 580ii
This is canons top flash and one of the best flashes in all range's let along just Canon.
(the best on the market is Nikon's SB900/910) I am going to try a litte test when I get it as I might be able to use my old Sony speedlight on it as well, I did do some tests while I had a friends 580 but I was drunk at the time (It was my birthday (",)sue me! )

I just want to say thank you to everyone for helping me get to this point, with all the donations from my birthday and xmas. I would not be getting this so soon without your help.

Thank you once again

No comments:

Post a Comment