Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Friday 20 January 2012

Camden Lock By Night (20120119)


The other day I was watching something on the telly. Thinking about it now I cant remember what it was but the long and the short of it... was that I wanted to go up to Camden to take some images. I wanted to do something with the reflections on the water alone the canal.

My aim was to do something in the day and try get some images as the sun was setting. Then again this is me and if you know me - one thing I dont do well is morning's
(evening if the morning is really the afternoon).


I left the house around 16.00 and hit the tube getting there around 17.00 and the sun was already gone but that point only leaving a thin blue line of line in the sky. Lucky or me I had my tripod with me so long ass shutter was no trouble... Well no trouble till all the light went and pushing passed 30secs is hard without a cable release.


Anyways... I am kinda happy with what I got today and I hope that you guys like them as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment