Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 26 January 2012

Panting with light

As many of you know I am really into my photography, but some of you might not know what got me into it. Well it was something as simple as light!

I was always loving the DSI style of shooting people but it was always the backgrounds that made it for me, I hate watching raving images without some kind of play with light. I know that alot of photographs dont like to have them but I just think its a waste of a clubs good lighting not to use it!

I kinda knew how to use my camera to get that kinda of feel but I was no where near to mastering it, But soon after I got my 1st Dslr I was starting to use it for what I found out was called Light Panting Photography.


Now I have worked on this for a while but tonight I have been looking it up after hearing about a site that is dedicated to just this... and its called lightpaintingphotography.com. I know I was shocked at the name as well. Anyways I just wanted to give these guys a shout out as there doing some amazing stuff and I will be stelling some of there ideas in up coming shoots/Events!


This is a Youtube vid I found using this style of photography and I really liked it! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment