Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 12 January 2012

Let It Die... StarWars Live Action?

WOW!

Your not going to believe what I have just read... And its made me feel very sad indeed.

New Details Emerge on Live-ActionStar Wars TV Show



Yes... I know!
WHAT THE FUCK!!

Now I like many people have been a life long Star Wars fan, I loved everything about the frist 3 movies, from the films themselves to the toys, Books and games I mean everything!

Now I remember when the put out about "The Phantom Menace" And my hope were sky high, Everything that could be done with all the computer tech that had come out since 1983. With a funny looking smile on my face I tried to find something about it I liked, being the good little fan and blanked out the bad... The came Attack of the Clones. And it was on that very day that I gave up on George Lucas!

Both MovieBoo and SouthPark have said it and now I belive that the rest of us need to learn, Stop having hope for this IP and just let it die!

No comments:

Post a Comment