Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 29 January 2012

HDR Walk About

I was out today as I was smoked outa the flat by down stairs. Who think its a great idea to have a old oil burrle as a BBQ and stock it with wood from a wooden packing grate. So being up so early I went up town... Had a little look around the city to grab some images but did not really grab any great ones, I did happen to get a HDR image. 
High dynamic range imaging (HDRI or just HDR) is a set of techniques that allows a greater dynamic range between the lightest and darkest areas of an image than current standard digital imaging techniques or photographic methods.

My 1st since I got my canon 7d and I do like it, It does lack a subject and a little bit of drama but I still like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment