Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 2 February 2013

A New Me?

Of late I have been thinking alot (I know shocker) 

I feel like I have lost myself in all the fun Ii have been having of late, Losing who I was and becoming something that I am not. I have been looking over old pics and videos from my past... I became the person I wanted to be and now i find myself lost in my own soul.

This needs to change - I was a well rounded person before, people liked me and had respect for me. Now I find myself being looked at differently from the people I trusted and loved. The people that have know me for a long time talk different to me and I am left to wounder what it is.

Am I that different? Have I changed so much? I dont know but I dont like it... Who am I again, what do i stand for and what should I aim for to get something back that I think I might have lost.

This year was meant for fun but fun not taken at the expense of others - that was the rule and I think in that I have taken something from myself - This is my new goal for this year... To make myself better To push myself in all fields and to become the man some used to see me as.

2013 Skinny is going to be a little more through full then 2012 skinny and that going to start with taking better care of myself

No comments:

Post a Comment