Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Sunday 3 February 2013

Lost in the Woods

With enough words and friends telling you something... can you believe a lie? I mean can you really start to believe in something that seems so real but is only a massive head fuck?

A friend of mine once pushes her girlfriend into the arms of another man to find out how he felt about her, to see if he really loved her... At the time i though this was crazy, Now I'm not so sure

Today I was having a chat with someone and the image of them with someone else made me feel ill. Did i really trick myself into feeling like i was not in love, did I lie to myself within my own un-happiness?

With me having a lot of my own space of late I have been thinking a lot about myself, where I am in my life and what I want from it. When I really think hard about it I know where I want to be but is that the right place. Am I thinking about the wrong thing or just looking back at my mistakes.

I guess I will find out and one way or the other pay for my mistakes and the things I have done wrong... But in the end, Will I be happy?


No comments:

Post a Comment