Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 28 February 2013

Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen and Touch, I will miss you!

Tonight I am saying good by to a good friend

Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen and Touch

Last year a friend of mine gave fluff a Wacom Bamboo tablet for her birthday, I remember getting very excited about it... Yes it was not given to me but I knew I could use it a lot with my photography work. Now Fluff is amazing when she gets down to her arts and drawing, Trouble is like with the eBook readers she is a little shy on going digital and has not used it very much.

Now she has moved to Sweden and we are slowly bring her stuff over, I must say good buy to this amazing little tool. I am happy she is going to start with PS drawing and I hope I have taught her enough to use this tablet to its fullest. I am really really excited to see what she makes as if she makes the jump from analogy to digital the world of drawing for her is going to open up so much.



Now I am going to be in the markit to get myself a new one, For use for photo editing it has been epic, to use the touch inputs is fun but with the pen you really can give the best input to photoshop and really make some great images.


1 comment:

  1. Is that Fluff's drawing? With the books? It's really awesome!

    ReplyDelete