Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 23 February 2013

Late presents!

As some of you know my birthday is in December... But today I got another mini party.

A very good friend of mine could not make it to my party so so promised to take me out for fika (Swedish coffee and cake).



She took me to a lovely little place in the back streets of Soho, Wish I would have got the name of the place now (Will find out and update this blog later)


We got some time together of witch we have not had in a long time and it was really nice to chat with her, To vent some things and to happyly remind her that I am not as crazy as I have been over the last few months and that the old skinny is still in here.



Thanks once again little Swedish Monster pusspuss

No comments:

Post a Comment