Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Wednesday 27 February 2013

I Love This Game!!

The other day I was walking in HMV and saw something on the shelf that grabbed my eye!



Hitman HD Trilogy is as you might have guest is a HD remake of one of my fav sets of games ever! I 1st played this on the PC and the playstation.

Now I am a BIG fan of stealth games, Trouble is these days you dont really get stealth games... Sure you get ones that you have to hide behind someone and kill them but you have to kill them. I like a game that is open ended and you can do the level with only killing the people that you have a contract on.


Other then this season of games there is only really Theft and they have not made a remake of that (The last Theft as shit btw) Anyways - If you have had enough of these games like COD or just pissed off at having a game hold your hand while it shows you pretty things then you will love this set of games.

I just finished the level "Curtains Down" with in witch I sneaked in to the back stage of an opera, Replaced a fake prop gun with a real one - And having someone else kill one target. While placing a boom under the seat of my 2nd target to blow once the 1st was shot on stage. 

Setting this up takes alot of time and getting everything right to just sit back and watch all that work go so smoothly is just amazing! Gaming at its best without anything happening automatic both your own hard work is just bliss.



Now this was not the only way of doing it, I have worked out at least 4 ways of doing this mission and I bet there is more BUT getting someone to do the killing made it all the sweater.

Hitman HD Trilogy is a remake of Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman Contracts, and Hitman: Blood Money. And for only £29.99 on Xbox360 & PS3 for 3 of the best stealth games from the last gen is so worth it that I would tell everyone to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment