Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Thursday 28 February 2013

Multi Friends

As I said in my last post... I met up with some friends today, A friend had come over from Canada and I through I would have missed her, so when I got a text about linking I took them up on it!



We met outside Shakespeare's Globe on the SouthBank of the themes... Thwey had biked in so we just took a nice long walk along the river. We had talked about bring along some tog gear as one of my friedn had just got a new bit of glass. A really nice 1.7 50mm, an old school lens with manual aperture. 

We ended up at the skater park and as I had my tripod with me, We had a little fun  with multi exposers, Using a masking trick with-in photoshop.

As this is my last few days with the Wacom Bamboo tablet I wanted to put it to good use. Here is what I came up with ...




It was crazy how many extra people that got lost in the back grown... Hard to tell at the time but something to think about when we are going to do another one 

If you wanna see the rest of the images Click on this LINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment