Sample Photos

SAMPLE PHOTOS
DSC03119 DSC03119 DSC03015 DSC02868 DSC09796+Sedit0002 DSC00402+edit DSC09121 Jinie edit DSC04921

Saturday 2 February 2013

Kicking the habbit


Today I went over 12 hours without having a fag...

I wanted to see how long i could go without smoking and I was doing pretty well, I got till nearly 1am without a smoke... The funny thing is now I feel like I should have just pushed myself harder and tried going a full day without anything...


I had a fag left in a pack i should have tossed yesterday and I rolled it  up, after that fag I felt myself needing one. It was not a good thing to do and i shall try it again tomorrow. To see if I can, funny thing is I know i can, I quit for a week after new years and went to a party - Temtatsion is a bitch and I need to take myself out from it.

My Rota at work is now changing so I will not be going to spits for some time so that is one place I will not have, my lack of funds is also pushing me to work more and with any luck, smoke less!

Lest see how this week goes and we will find out just how strong I really am 

No comments:

Post a Comment